BrainBox – Nature
BrainBox is a fast and fun memory game that does not require any pens, pencils, paper, playing board or even a table! Each round takes 10 seconds so all players are involved. A game lasts as long as you want it to, 10 minutes is the norm, but playing for 5 minutes is great fun also.
BrainBox is educational and is perfect for families and groups of friends to play, wherever they are, on a level-playing field. Packed in a sturdy cool magnetic cube box. BrainBox is ready to play without any set-up time needed. The rules are pretty straight forward. You can play solo or with as many people as you want.
A player simply picks a card and studies it for 10 seconds before being asked a question from the back, chosen by the roll of a die. A correct answer means the card is kept, if not it is returned to the box. The player with most cards after 5 or 10 minutes wins!
The winner may not be who you expect as this fabulous game is about observation and memory, not learned facts! BrainBox Nature has 53 cards with interesting facts on the world we live in from gemstones and reptiles to the river Nile and the Himalayas.
- BrainBox for Kids London Card Game is a fast-paced game of concentration featuring fun facts about the world we live in
- Players study a card for 10 seconds, then flip it over and compete to see who remembers the most detail
- Comes with cards, game dice, and hourglass timer
- Fun for 1 or more players age 8 and over
- University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play
Recommended for kids aged 8 to 12 years, this fun learning game is available for purchase from Amazon.co.uk