CUBE 3D PRINTER
Unless you’ve been living under a rock you’ll know that 3D printing has well and truly hit the mainstream. You’ve seen those colourful phone cases, those startlingly complex fruit bowls and lampshades, and all that avant-garde jewellery. Well now you can make all of your three-dimensional dreams a tangible reality from the comfort of your own home with the Cube 3D Printer.
Easy to use and beautifully reliable, you’re ready to get started straight out of the box with the Cube’s simple setup. Just plug it in and start. It’s the only 3D printer certified for safe at-home use by adults and children.
Design your products as intricately as you please with the included software and then send your wild creations to the printer either via Wi-fi or with a USB stick. Once it’s received your instructions, the Cubify starts diligently streaming out hot plastic that quickly dries into a solid resin, building up your design layer by layer. It’s pretty mesmeric.
Join the rampant 3D revolution and start bringing your creations to life and personalising the things you love today.
- It’s small and compact
- Simple to operate
- Widely available
- Simple Software
- Great Support
- No Heated Build Tray
- Does not print ABS very well
- Cartridge Filament system is expensive
- Very slow to print
- Glue based build plate
- You could always use it to print another smaller 3D printer, then use that to print an even smaller 3D printer, and so on. We call this Infintaprint™ – “It pays for itself!”
- The printer prints in both ABS and PLA but you can only print with one material at a time and only in one colour
- The only 3D printer certified for safe at-home use by adults and children
- Comes with easy to use software that preps your files for printing – compatible with Mac and Windows
- Includes 25 free 3D files to get you started
- One cartridge can produce about 53 phone cases
- Prints in two materials. Strong recyclable ABS and also compostable PLA
- Easily send your designs to the printer over Wi-Fi or via USB
- Wireless: 802.11b/g with: WPS Infrastructure / Adhoc Mode
- Wired: USB stick, to transfer print files (supplied with the Cube)
- Prints anything up to 14cm(W) x 14cm(H) x 14cm(D)
- Measures approximately 26cm(W) x 26cm(H) x 34cm(D)
- Weighs approximately 4.3 kg
- Box measures approximately 41cm(W) x 38cm(H) x 48cm(D)
- Box weighs approximately 8.6 kg
This 3D Printer is available for purchase from Firebox.com for £1135.25