PARROT JUMPING SUMO
Watch Your Parrot Jumping Sumo Jump and Roll
This fast, rugged and lively Parrot performs acrobatics that you will amaze you. Jumping Sumo generates its own WiFi (AC) connection allowing for an automatic connection to your smartphone or tablet as soon as you enter the free FreeFlight 3 application (for iOS and Android Smartphones and tablets, and available on Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1). Thanks to its advanced jumping system, Jumping Sumo can vertically and horizontally jump up to 80 cm/2.5 feet. It rolls at up to 2m/s and turns 90° and 180° in the blink of an eye.
Small, yet robust with a great personality
Jumping Sumo offers two different experiences with its adjustable wheels: depending on your level of experience you can opt for stability (wheels extended) or speed (wheels retracted). Thanks to its sturdy, shock-proof design you can jump, roll, spin and explore without stopping. What is even more amazing is that Jumping Sumo always lands on its wheels. Equipped with a gyroscope and high-speed processor, the pilot can make the most of the Jumping Sumo’s fool-proof agility and super-intuitive driving control.
Jumping Sumo reveals its cheeky and mischievous personality through the flashing LED lights and sounds. Don’t hesitate to personalise your robot with a range of stickers depending on your mood! Program your own animations and choreograph different moves and tricks to impress your spectators. A removable Lithium-Polymer battery provides up to 20-minutes of fun. The battery is also compatible with MiniDrone Rolling Spider.
Always lands on its wheels
Jumping Sumo has the ability to vertically and horizontally jump up to 80cm/2.5 feet. Preload the spring to anticipate your jumps or use one of the 3 modes – Jumper, Kicker and Auto-Balance. Jumping Sumo always lands on its wheels.
Roll and Turn in the Blink of an Eye
Move forwards, backwards and adjust your speed to adapt to the situation. Jumping Sumo rolls up to 2m/s and avoids any obstacles that get in the way by turning 90° and 180° with the swipe of a finger.
See what Jumping Sumo sees
See through the eyes of your Jumping Sumo and never miss a moment with a 640×480 pixel wide-angle camera. Capture, stream, and save* photos and videos to your smartphone and tablet. (*With a micro-USB flash drive Sold separately)
Make your Jumping Sumo dance
A ‘road plan’ enables you to program a sequence of actions. The itinerary is available on the FreeFlight 3 application and appears amongst the pre-programmed movements of your Jumping Sumo.
Customise your Jumping Sumo
Customise your Jumping Sumo’s removable face plate with a choice of 3 different stickers (included). The LED lights and sounds bring Jumping Sumo to life!
Suitable for indoors or outdoors, this lightweight (but seriously robust) mini-drone can reach speeds of up to 7km/h and features three impressive control modes:
- Jumper: Can leap up to 80 cm in height and length, and like a cat it’ll always lands on its feet (wheels).
- Kicker: With the built-in spring it can physically push objects in its path!
- Auto-Balance: Balances all by itself in a “Segway” fashion.
A 12 month Parrot manufacturer’s warranty provides cover for defective parts and workmanship, subject to proof of purchase, but this warranty is invalidated in the following scenarios; Defects due to damage caused by an accidental collision or fall; Defects due to abnormal use of the product or if spare parts have been installed without following the recommendations and instructions provided by Parrot or if your Parrot product has been customised by the end-user; Defects caused by repairs carried out by the end-user or an unauthorised third party, except spare parts provided by PARROT; Defects due to the use of spare parts not provided by PARROT in the original packaging. The use of spare parts not approved by Parrot, in particular, the use of batteries not approved by Parrot (genuine Parrot batteries can be identified by their hologram). A full range of replacement parts are available separately.
- Super-intelligent and versatile robotic buggy
- Can jump, push objects and balance all by itself
- Wireless range of up to 50 meters in free-field conditions
- Generates its own WiFi(r) (AC) 2.4 or 5 Ghz network
- Wide-angle camera that streams live and immersive views on the piloting screen
- Available in three colours – black, white and khaki
- Inertial unit with a gyroscope and an accelerometer
- A speaker produces sound exclaimations depending on your Jumping Sumo’s mood
- Battery lasts for 20 minutes (re-chargeable in 1 hour)
- Cheeky LED eyes indicate the status of Sumo Jumping
- Wheels open for greater stability in high-speed and re-tract in “compact” mode to enhance agility and navigate narrow areas
- Kit includes: 1 Jumping Sumo, 1 micro-USB cradle, 3 stickers, 2 rubber pads, 1 battery, 1 quick start guide
- With wheels extended 18.5cm(W) x 11cm(H) x 15cm(D)
- With wheels tightened 14.3cm(W) x 11cm(H) x 15cm(D)
If you’d like to pick one of these Parrot Jumping Sumo’s up you can get it from Firebox.com for £139.99.