The Simpsons LEGO House
It’s time to bring the iconic house out of Springfield home! Any Simpsons fan will be super excited to come across this Simpsons LEGO building set that allows you to build the Simpson’s home from scratch and recreate the funniest scenes from one of our all time favourite classics, The Simpsons.
This awesome model is packed with so much LEGO brick detail that you will recognise the house the moment it’s built. You can lift the roof off the house to discover all the rooms including Homer and Marge’s big bedroom, which is furnished with their bed and Maggie’s crib. Bart’s room is kitted out with his iconic skateboard and a poster of his favourite comedian, Krusty the Clown. As you would expect, Lisa’s room includes her favourite books and a Jazz poster. You also have the bathroom, which includes a shower, toilet sink and mirror.
When you’re ready to recreate scenes downstairs simply lift off the top floor to reveal the bottom level floors. Down here you will find the fully-fitted kitchen with their dining room table, chairs, the yellow and light-blue tiled floors, and plenty of pots, pans and other kitchen accessories. The living room comes with the iconic couch and TV we see at the start of every Simpsons episode. If you want, you could even create your own intro, and get really creative just like they do at the start of every showing. The TV has Bart and Lisa’s favourite show, Itchy and Scratchy on it, and there’s also a piano and other replica furnishings.
Remember the garage next to the house? Well, this is included, and it’s detachable. It comes complete with a workbench, tool rack, vacuum cleaner, broom, toolbox, tools and that all-important family car, which has a dent just like in the show! The boot to the car can open, and has the “radioactive” bar from Homer’s nuclear power plant work place.
Outside there is plenty more cool accessories to get creative with including the grill, wheelbarrow and air conditioning unit that has “Property of Ned Flanders” decorated on it. You have sausages, garden loungers, flowerpots, a shovel, fruit cocktail glasses, Lisa’s camera, Bart’s skateboard ramp with ‘El Barto’ graffiti and an antenna on the house.
As well as everything mentioned above there are 6 mini-figures: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Ned Flanders. Overall it is everything you would expect from LEGO: Loads of pieces and a fantastic looking replica of your favourite Springfield home.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Ned Flanders
- First floor includes yellow and light-blue tiled floor, sink, oven and stove, drawers, cups, pot, pan, bowl, mixer, plates, cake tins, cutlery, dining table and 4 chairs
- Living room features TV playing Itchy and Scratchy, couch, boat painting, telephone, carpet, purple piano and staircase to the second floor with family photos
- Bart’s room features a bed, night lamp, desk with pin board, chair, Krusty the Clown poster, skateboard, shelves with books, radio and a cap
- Marge and Homer’s bedroom features a bed, 2 side tables, Maggie’s crib and Marge’s bag
- Lisa’s room features a vanity mirror with hairbrush, stool, bed, table with lamp and cup, shelves with books, magnifying glass, backpack and a jazz poster on the wall
- Bathroom features a shower, toilet, sink and a mirror
- Detachable garage features the family car, tools, workbench, tool rack, vacuum cleaner, toolbox and a broom
- Family car with space for 4 minifigures features a dent in the front and an opening trunk to store Homer’s suitcase and a ‘radioactive’ bar from the nuclear power plant
- Outside area includes a grill, wheelbarrow and air conditioning unit with ‘Property of Ned Flanders’ decoration, sausages, 2 garden loungers, flowerpots, a shovel, 2 fruit cocktail glasses, Lisa’s camera, Bart’s skateboard ramp with ‘El Barto’ graffiti and an antenna on the roof
- Can you spot all the items Homer has “borrowed” from Ned Flanders?
- Remove the roof and top floor to access the different rooms inside
- House is hinged in the middle for easy access
- The perfect set for fans of LEGO® brick building and The Simpsons™!
- The Simpsons™ House measures over 9” (23cm) high, 16” (42cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
It’s recommended for ages 12 years old and over, and you can pick it up direct from lego.com for £179.99 at the time of writing this, but we managed to find it a little cheaper for you if you get it on Amazon.co.uk instead. It’s probably worth checking them both, however, since prices can change at any given time!