What have turtles got to do with star gazing? We have no idea. In fact we can’t even think of a second-rate, shell-related pun to link the two. But who cares because the award-winning Twilight Turtle is so wondrously effective it needs no introduction.
This cute night time companion transforms nurseries and bedrooms into starry wonderlands that will mesmerise kids and insomniac adults alike. Thanks to Twilight Turtle’s magical light show, little angels should have no problems nodding off to bobo-land. You can even choose between three soothing colour options: blue, green or amber. Bliss.
As well as its soporific qualities, Twilight Turtle is ideal for aspiring Patrick Moores because its realistic mass of twinkling stars includes eight genuine constellations. What’s more it comes with a beautifully illustrated Star Guide, so you can identify the Big Dipper and pretend you know your stuff when kids point skywards. (Wearing a monocle, talking really fast and hanging out with Brian May is entirely optional).
Don’t worry about tip-toeing back in the room to switch off Twilight Turtle because a 45 minute sleep timer with auto shut-off means you can kiss the kids night night and leave this glowing gizmo to work its twinkly magic. In fact, Twilight Turtle is so effective we’re starting to feel sleepy just writing about it. So hurry up and hit the Buy button befo…zzzzzzz.
- Requires 3x AAA batteries (included)
- Full night sky projection on ceiling and walls
- 8 actual star constellations
- Star Guide to help identify constellations
- Three colour options: Bright Blue, Bright Green and Soft Amber
- Shell illuminates for a calming nightlight effect
- Auto shut-off – 45 minute sleep timer
- Packaging approximately: 32.5cm (W) x 20cm (W) x 13cm (H)
- Twilight Turtle approximately: 30cm (L) x 19cm (W) x 10.5cm (H)
Recommended for ages 3 years and over, and you can pick this up for £29.99 from www.firebox.com